This is an innovation collaboration with the Avilicious Marketing AgencyTM (a stealth-mode startup specializing in punderful comedy and prolific satirical name generation).
Here are their most promising business ideas.
Which do you like the most?
- "Worst Case Scenario" (Attorneys at Large)
- "From the Gekko" (Reptile Emporium)
- "Probable Paws" (Pet Store)
- "Carpet Diem" (Rug Repossession Agency)
- "Just in Queso" (Quick Stop Cheese Shop)
- "Pushing the Envelope" (Stationary Store)
- "You Can't Always Get What You Font" (Stationary Store)
- "All I Need to Get Pie" (Bakery)
- "Knead to Dough Basis" (Bakery)
- "They're Grape" (Fine Wines)
- "Spirits in the Sky" (Trappist Distillery)
- "For All In Tents and Purposes" (Tent Rentals)
- "Sylvester Cologne" (Men's Fragrances)
- "Sadist Factory" (Adequate Dominatrix)
- "Holy Ship!" (Boat Supplies)
- "Urine Luck" (Drug Testing)
- "Endless Pastabilities" (Italian Eatery)
- "H2 Oh No!" (Flood Insurance)
- "Soda Pressing" (A Happy Soda Company)
Any jump out as having high-growth potential?
Let us know.
We'll build a rigorous portfolio of branding assets.