Today, you'll write - and hide - a letter.
It'll be a long-arc experiment.
A future gift of memory and perspective.
The simplest way to do this is to schedule an email:
- Write an email to yourself, responding to these prompts
- Schedule it to be delivered / returned in 6-12 months
If you prefer, you can write a physical letter by hand 📨.
Hide it somewhere safe, and set a calendar reminder.
Borrow and adapt as you wish :
- A reminder: What will you want to remember about your current situation, insights, or experiences?
- A question: Something you might be able to answer, presumably from gained experience.
- A challenge: Based on something you recently decided or discovered. Have you acted on this intention?
- A prediction: A single outcome, or several likelihoods. How accurate was it?
Schedule, and hit send ✨
One day, you'll get a letter from a past version of you.
It'll be a brief taste of time travel.
My only request?
In six months,
let me know what you learned!
Shout out to Steve Y
for the prompts